Terms and Conditions for Whispering Pines Camp
Terms and Conditions
All payments are due upon registration. If a payment is not received or payment method is declined, the buyer forfeits the placement in the camp registered.
- Christian conduct and good sportsmanship must be maintained at all times.
- No one may leave the campgrounds at any time without the permission of the Camp Director.
- Foul or abusive language is not to be used at any time.
- No alcohol, tobacco products, etc. will be allowed while at camp.
- Damaging or defacing any camp property, equipment, or trees on the campgrounds will not be permitted. All garbage is to be thrown into garbage cans.
- ALL visitors to camp must check in with the Director or Assistant immediately upon entering campgrounds. No camper will be allowed out of their cabin after "Lights Out" except with the permission of the senior counselor, and campers must be inside their cabins until 8 a.m.
- A camper is not allowed to enter the cabin of another camper without the permission of both counselors involved. No electronic devices are allowed in cabins without the permission of the Director.
- No midriff showing at any time, including swim suits.
- All cabin decorating material must be approved by the counselors, and if questionable, by the Director.
- NO boys are allowed within the boundaries of the girls' cabins.
- NO girls are allowed within the boundaries of the boys' cabins.
- Be on time for all activities including meals. Hands must be washed before meals. Line up for meals is done by cabin groups.
- Visits to the Nurse will be made before or after meals unless it is an emergency.
- Please request permission of the Director to use the phone.
- Out of bounds areas: staff cabins, supply rooms, kitchen, waterfront, chapel, and off camp property (unless supervised).
- 1. A disruptive or disobedient camper will be isolated from the current activity.
- 2. Repeated problems will be reported to the Camp Director.
- 3. If a camper violates rules repeatedly, he/she will be asked to leave the camp. A parent will be contacted to pick up the camper within 4 hours.
ASSUMPTION OF RISKS: I realize that participation in the camping program entails the risk of injury to me. Such risks may include, but are not restricted to slip, fall, physical contact with other people, equipment or facilities or water related accidents or abnormal climate conditions.
I freely and voluntarily accept and assume all responsibility for such risks, dangers and hazards and the possibility of personal injury, death, violence, property damage or loss, during all the time of this program, resulting from the programming, travel arrangements, attendance and participation in this program.
ASSUMPTION OF RESPONSIBILITY: I accept my responsibility that the above named camper will abide by the rules of this camp program, to ensure that he/she has adequate medical coverage, and that he/ she will be responsible to protect personal possessions.
LIABILITY WAIVER: In consideration of approval to participate in the camp program named above, I and any personal representative, hold harmless, release and forever discharge Whispering Pines Fellowship Centre and Camp, their directors, officers, faculty, staff, students, volunteers, agents, trainees, or employees from any and all actions, causes of actions, including negligence, claims and demands for damages, loss or injury, resulting from or arising out of my participation in this camping program.
INDEMNIFICATION: I also indemnify and save harmless Whispering Pines Fellowship Centre and Camp from any and all actions, cause of actions, demands, expenses or losses whatsoever which they may bear as a result of my participation in the above camping program, by reason of damage to any and all property and any and all personal injuries, including death of others or myself.
PHOTO Policy. I also give Whispering Pines Fellowship Centre and Camp permission to use any photographs of my child taken during camp for advertising & promotion purposes. To deny permission to the Photo Policy, please contact the camp directly before registering online.
Comments Or Concerns
Any comments or concerns about registrations may be sent to our bookkeeper: email@example.com. Any questions regarding our camps may be sent to our director by phoning (403) 893-2072. We will do our best to address your questions and comments in a timely manner.
These terms and conditions are subject to change.